We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Invasion: Nexus (5 May 2015): T8 bonus: Landing a hit with Gamma Rays refunds 1 Actuator.
Base damage has been increased to 13.66 per level and 31.41% Assault Power, changed from 12.99 and 29.82
Damage per tier has been increased to 2.1% Assault Power, changed from 1.71%
VFX have been normalized across all tiers.
- Patch 10/02/2014 (2 Oct 2014): The T4 bonus will now simply reduce the cast time to 0.85 seconds.
- Patch 09/12/2014 (12 Sep 2014): We have reverted the changes made to Gamma Rays Tier 4, which caused issues with the Tier 8 bonus and Recycler.
- Patch 09/11/2014 (11 Sep 2014): Gamma Rays T4+ will now use Rapid Tap mechanics. This resolves a timing bug with T4 casting.
Buff icons no longer display denoting the current cast time as the Rapid Tap UI addresses this need itself.
There is now an 8-second limit to cast all 3 beams before cast time is reset.
- Patch 08/29/2014 (29 Aug 2014): Fixed a GCD delay issue when using Tier 4 and above.
- Patch 08/07/2014 (7 Aug 2014): Reduced Target Count to 2, down from 3.
Increased base damage to 14.43 damage per level, up from 14.19 and 33.13% Assault Power, up from 32.62%.
Reduced the Tier 4 bonus to 0.45 seconds, down from 0.5.
Removed the cooldown from the Tier 8 bonus.
- Strain (1 July 2014): Fixed an issue where using Tier 4+ would consume all 4 Actuators following Energize.