|Max Stack: 250
|Crafting material most commonly found in Galeras and Auroria. Used by the Architect.
|Sell for: 4 56
Ironbark Wood is a wood tradeskill material and is used by architects.
Ironbark Wood is obtained through salvaging and the survivalist tradeskill and can be found in Auroria and Galeras. This wood can also be obtained from a Tier 1 or 2 Thicket.
Ironbark Wood is used in the following architect schematics:
- [Airtight Container], [Corrugated Steel Container],
- [Aurin Clock], [Aurin Style Bookcase], [Aurin Wardrobe], [Aurin Bedside Dresser], [Colorful Aurin Table]
- [Chain Link Security Fence],
- [Chua Shelf], [Chua Desk], [Chua-Tech Heatrod Fireplace]
- [Dark Keyhole Window], [Dark Keyhole Window (Flower Basket)], [Dark Keyhole Window (Flowers)]
- , ,
- [Empty Trophy Cabinet],
- [Falkrin Meat Drying Rack], , [Supreme Meat-Skewer]
- [Firewood], , [Stonebrick Lopp Fireplace]
- , [Murgh Totem], [Strange Pell Totem], [Wicked Fire Totem]
- [Shoddy Pell Table],
- [Uncooked Ash Hen], [Marbled Meat Drumstick], [Succulent Pig Platter]