|Release Date (US)||13 January 2015|
- Several PvP Imbuement items requiring kills now grant proximity assist credit, and objective counts have been reduced.
- Now transfers threat accordingly.
- No longer states a target cap in the tooltip.
- "Deeds Once Done" (world story weekly quest) is now offered and turned in in-person on the Caretaker in the Enigma Chamber/Secret Ops.
- The cooldown for the "Siege of the Lightspire" event has been lowered from 60 minutes to 15 minutes so more players can jump into the event.
- The respawn rate of the Grimworm Exoganglia in "Siege of the Lightspire" has been reduced.
- Essence of Life Health reduced by 10%.
- The acceleration of the Primal Entanglements has been slowed.
- Practice Arena and Practice Battlegrounds Queue System
- We have increased the rate of Gear Score queue band growth, and also increased the maximum Gear Score Band from 37 to 1000.
- These changes were made to increase overall queue speed and allow all players to eventually get matched.
War of the Wilds
- The Samu-Samu Chieftan will now complete casting his Dark Energy spell on players who run beyond his initial cast range.
- The Festival plugs no longer incorrectly use the garden permission settings instead of the harvest permissions.
- Fixed an issues that was causing the world crash when casting heal spells on plants that were spawned in the housing garden plugs.
- Players can no longer set a Neighbor to Account level via the /neighborpermission command.
- Fixed an issue with repairing gardens, and seeds planted in Fertile Ground will now always produce plants.
- Tailor patterns that drop during Adventures are no longer Bind-on-Pickup.
- The Assault/Support Power of Archivos weapons is now affected by the primary stat chip types during the crafting process.
- Vendors will now display the total repair cost in the repair panel.
- Fixed ICComm not working with channel broadcasts.
- Fixed issue where an item can be sold on the marketplace but not to a vendor which was causing a LUA error.