|Release Date (US)||20 January 2015|
Datascape Raid - Avatus
- Danger Room
- Fixed a number of rare edge case issues with players being transported in and out of the Danger Room™.
- Spinning Trip Lasers in the Danger Room are now jumpable.
- Fixed an issue with Reality Dissolution and player position updates.
- Phase Punch
- Phase Punch cast time increased to 3.3 seconds, up from 1.8 seconds. In addition, the telegraph no longer grows in, but instead has an appropriate cast time wave.
- Phase Punch now has a visible debuff during the cast.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing tanks to be eligible targets for Phase Punch when they should not be.
- Unstoppable Force Simulation
- The Unstoppable Force Simulation should be much less likely to stop pathing, and should always resume pathing when in combat.
- Supply Probes now drop Tower Parts at their location, this should alleviate some issues with players being unable to pick up Tower Parts.
- Holo Hands health reduced by ~9% (6m -> 5.5m).
- Holo Cannons health reduced by ~7.5% (2m -> 1.85m).
- Holo Hands and Fragmented Data Chunks now have a brief grace period before they begin auto-attacking.