|Release Date (US)||10 February 2016|
- Fixed a client crash related to chairs and Special decor.
- Fixed an issue where some rare mobs were providing more gold than intended
- Set the Scourwind Priestesses to no longer gib so players would have something to burn for the quest "Burn the Brides" in Malgrave
Sanctuary of the Swordmaiden
- The "Elder Shroud" shoulder gear should now have an appropriate appearance
- Achievements will now properly grant if you're within the level 40 range for the normal version.
- Runecrafting supplies provided from PvP Instance and Prestige bags have been adjusted to provide a better spread of materials. Prestige bags should also be much more comparable to Glory ones, while still providing a chance for PvP-centric class foci.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some spells to fall through his platform.
- Fixed an issue that prevented icons and displays from showing properly on some crafted and Master Craftsman gear
- Cooking recipes should now drop more frequently in all veteran dungeons
- Removed lights and drastically reduced particles on "Floating Platform (Protostar)" due to performance issues.
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't select placed NPC decor items.
- Fixed a lua error that occurred when opening the Challenge Log.
- Quest level, experience gain rewarded, and relevant quest spells have been added to the quest details.
- Fixed an issue that caused the quest list to reset its position after abandoning a quest.
- Tracking controls and quest level have been added to the quest tree.
- Added the ability for multiple categories to be open at the same time
- Fixed an issue where clicking the View Details option on Tasks did not open to the correct section of the Quest Log.
- Added the ability to abandon a quest from the Quest Tracker.