We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Release Date (US)||22 Mar 2017|
The Primal Matrix
- The Primal Matrix quests for both Exiles and Dominion may now be completed properly while in a raid group.
- Cursed Coin now only plays audio for the person using it.
- Fixed an issue where Revolver Missiles were sometimes not showing.
- Index of Interesting Items will now always provide a reward when opened.
- The Martial Artist Costume set should now display the appropriate item icons.
- Portable Black Hole
- Fixed a visual issue that only occurred while hovering over the Black Hole.
- Fixed an issue in which cooldown reduction AMPs did not apply to the Surged version of the spell.
- Analyze Weakness
- Fixed an issue in which some tiers would not reset on killing the marked target.
- Fixed an issue in which you would be taken out of stealth if you didn't hit any target.
- Fixed an issue in which Ruin DoT would take you out of stealth.
- Tower Engineer Renhakul is once again able to be summoned using Progenitor particles.
- "Troubleshooter" will now complete when finishing Prime Evil from the Ether.
- The Elemental pairs will now appropriately provide essences on death.
- Fixed an issue in which Impale could trigger the refund twice per cast.
Madame Fay's Fortunes
- The Green Hellhound has replaced the Blue Hellhound.
- The Housing Exotic Ground customization should now appropriately show the intended ground.
- Scaling items dropped in a non-rallied normal dungeon will now have a base item level equal to the dungeon level, instead of player level, if the player level is higher than the dungeon level.
- Fixed an issue where the Action Set Builder menu entry would not show up.
- Fixed a lua error when getting a queue role check while looking at Primal Rewards tab.