|Release Date (US)||4 May 2016|
- 1 Cinematics
- 2 General
- 3 Character
- 4 Classes
- 5 Content
- 6 Dungeons
- 7 PVP
- 8 Paths
- 9 Economy
- 10 Housing
- 11 Itemization
- 12 Reputation
- 13 User Interface
- Cinematics will now have a message showing you when you can press ESC to skip the cinematic.
- Added new Lockboxes to Discovery Micros, World Bosses, and Veteran Expeditions.
- Pressing both left and right mouse buttons at the same time no longer auto moves you forward when in Automatic Mouselook mode.
- The Protostar Housing Teleportation Unit can no longer be used on the Arkship or in the New Player Experience space.
- Adjusted the character list window at character select screen so that it's now easier to drag-rotate the currently-selected character.
- Fixed issue where mousing down to move the camera would try and activate a target or start an attack
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Signature status buff icon to persist after a player's Signature status has expired.
- Spell telegraphs no longer disappear upon spell cast if they were being shown by mouseover or shortcut key held down.
- Fixed a bug that caused Multi-tap abilities to show the countdown UI element after changing worlds
- Interacting with something via a Right Mouse click is now a little more lenient when the cursor is moving.
- Selecting Ultra High for texture quality in video options no longer requires a restart.
- Fixed the Squirg hat preview in the Costume Unlock screen.
- 'Gnoxian Iron Dye' now has a consistent name when comparing the inventory and Holo Wardwrobe.
- Improved combat pathfinding for enemies near obstacles that block LoS.
- Targeted AoE Abilities will no longer change color to invalid when mousing over yourself.
- All characters at level 1 have access to their first 3 abilities and LAS slots
- We've resolved numerous bugs regarding creature telegraph decals throughout the world of Nexus.
- CC breaks will no longer print twice to the combat log when using them.
- Bio Shell
- Fixed a bug that allowed the debuff to be deflected.
- Disruptive Module
- Beam VFX now correctly last the duration of the spell.
- Fixed delayed impact visuals for Granok Male Engineers using Electrocute.
- Target Acquisition
- Fixed an issue where targeting visual effects were persisting too long.
- Mending Banner
- Now heals the lowest health ally (or self) within 35m.
- Mind Over Body
- Cast time reduced to 1.25s.
- The Warden is now conjured at mouse location. The initial heal now applies to the lowest health ally within 12m of the Warden.
- Rapid Fire
- T8: Can cast Rapid Fire an additional time. This attack has a 100% chance to Critically Hit.
- Trigger Fingers
- Rapid Fire now triggers Trigger Fingers.
- Shock & Awe
- Fixed issue with Shock & Awe not triggering under certain circumstances (as with Stun from Gate).
- Is now properly classified as a buff, rather than a debuff
- Adjusted the visual effects to fix an issue with framerate dropping while the effects are on targets.
- Savage Strike
- Now shows Kinetic Energy generation in the combat log
- Tower-Engineer Renhakul will now have the 40 free Progenitor Access Particles deposited in his cache during the Boss Hunter Challenge event.
- World Story 2 is now available! Answer the call from Rhoda Wellspring or Juro Takigurian in Arcterra to begin the expedition into the Vault of the Archon.
- Creatures that spawn in will no longer despawn if they evade to their initial spawn location.
- 20-Man Boss bags will now provide gold, alongside the normal suite of rewards.
- Fixed an error where contracts would sometime become misaligned.
- Fixed a location link in the Scent of a Warhound quest description.
- Added detailed descriptions to each checklist entry for the achievement Complete Coverage: OMNICore.
- Corrected erroneous information regarding the 'Chop Shop' and its ability to dye items during the Chromatic Magnificence quest.
Sanctuary of the Swordmaiden
- A Corrupted Deathsting Swarmer now properly moves towards the player when fighting.
- Uplink captures and Bomb placement is now reflected in the event scoreboard
- Team progress bars for Warplots should now match the color of the surrounding UI.
- Added locations to several Scientist quests in The Defile.
- Updated text for the spell 'Remote Mine Control' in Malgrave.
- Path - Scientist - The spell Rage of the Dreg text has been updated.
- Path - Scientist - Updated the spell text for 'Regenerative Life Springs'
- The spells 'Chompacabra Growth' now have tooltips.
- The spell 'Protostar Shock Paddles' in Malgrave has updated spell text.
- The Celestion mission 'Emberwood Extinguisher' has updated visuals when saving the animals.
- The Dungeon Imbuements should once again be available for purchase for all classes.
- Improved Pet pathing on bridges over water.
- The Lonely Lost Larva pet may now be collected after already collecting the Barkbiter Terminite pet.
- The "Shadeling" and "Present Proto-Probe" pets are no longer soulbound
- The "Master's Genetic Grips" will now display correctly on characters
- Right-clicking a survivalist node will no properly move the character into activation range of the node
- All implants now have icons.
- The Mannequin UI in your housing plot will now hide and show the mouse if you are in automatic mouse look mode, as intended.
- The Pumera Matriarch in the Pumera Matriarch Plot will play an animation in response to the 'Pat' emote more reliably.
- Fixed collision on Winterfest Turret Decor item.
- "10:04 Lightning Bolt Flag" and "Burning Track" decor pieces should no longer be soulbound.
- The Bone Pit plot now has an added tooltip description for the Spirit Zapper spell.
- The Provisionary Mount Licenses will now be available from the Protostar's Revolutionary Rucksack (Level 3.)
- The imbuement quest 'An Earnest Request' no longer shows a broken spell tooltip.
- Specials are now disabled in PvP instances.
- Specials are now disabled in PvP instances.
- Fixed an issue where the Grimvault Reputation Vendor had incorrect icons.
- Several quests have had their reputation rewards adjusted to be more consistent.
- Crafting UI's have been redesigned to match other existing UI. A bug has been fixed that allowed crafting when your inventory was already full. Circuitboard crafting has been simplified to more easily recognize when an overcharged craft may fail.
- The Live Event Addon has been deprecated. This information can now be found in the welcome window.
- Housing Music and Skies can now be listed on the AH in their own subcategories under the Housing category.
- Fixed an issue where the "Max Price" filter was using the old cash input.
- Fixed issue where using both mouse 1+2 to move outside of automatic mouselook mode and ending up in mouselook mode would cause movement stutter.
- Removed the "Rewards" toggle in challenges, since a new rewards system has been implemented.
- When creating a character, classes that are not available under a selected race will have the class button disabled.
- If a player has not gone through the Novice Experience Tutorial before and doesn't have a character level 3 or more, then the Veteran Experience option will not be created.
- Removing "Intermediate" experience level option.
- Clearing your title will now update the button's text field appropriately.
- Fixed an issue in which inaccessible mounts were showing up in the UI.
Interface Menu List
- Updated interface menu list addon register to not depend on a one second timer across all addons
- Removed handling of the Live Event Addon.
- Removed the addon.
- Tweaked the settings so players can now set the background opacity to full black if desired. Mousing over the objective tracker will now fade it in more quickly.
- For the Scientist path, the specimen survey and field study mission windows now populate appropriately.
- Fixed issue where abandoning a task quest would cause all tracked tasks to be removed from the tracker.
- Tutorials have had their visual style updated.
- All tradeskill material bags purchased for crafting vouchers should now refund properly.
- Removed from the ObjectiveTracker and improved the performance of the addon.
- Visual style has been revised to more closely match existing UI.