We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Release Date (US)||18 May 2016|
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause the client to crash.
- The Exit Window is no longer shown when switching characters while in a sanctuary zone.
- Rapid Fire
- Damage decreased to 8.89% Assault Power and 4.75 per level, from 10.37% and 5.53.
- T8: Damage decreased to 62.19% Assault Power and 14.25 per level, from 66.39% and 16.59.
- Cooldown decreased to 5s, from 7s.
- Damage Per Tier increased to 1.48%, from 1.47%.
- True Shot
- Base Damage increased to 31.25 per level, from 29.75.
- Damage Per Tier increased to 6.4%, up from 5.9%.
- Cooldown decreased to 16s, from 18s.
- Mental Prowess
- T4: Buff now lasts 4s, no longer gets removed while below 3 psi points, and can be refreshed.
- T8: Upon using Spectral Form, creates a 10m field. While in the field, Each consumer used reduces all Assault ability cooldowns by 2.5s.
- Pure Soulfrost should now only be awarded to the individual opening the Secret Stash during the Frozen Finds event.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Bev-O-Rage to have less Interrupt Armor than intended while casting Carbonated Destruction.
- The Account Inventory now lives directly inside the Store.
- The Account Inventory will now only house account bound items (Items that already exist in your Account Inventory will keep their previous functionality until they are all claimed down).
- Gifts are no longer able to be returned to the gifter.
- Purchased items are now either directly sent to your inventory or immediately applied to your account (in the case of currency or account unlocks).
- Gifting is now done directly within the Store, and will now be sent directly to your friends' in-game mailbox.