We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Release Date (US)||2 June 2015|
- Forgetting a costume item will now remove it from any unsaved changes in the current costume
- Ground Mounts, Hoverboards, and their respective customization pieces may now be learned at level 3.
- If in possession of a mount that is already learned, a tooltip will display when hovering over the mount unlock item informing the player that they have already learned the item.
- All players involved in a kill for a quest should receive credit for that kill, instead of only those who dealt a minimum required amount of damage
- Base damage reduced to 16.62% Assault Power and 7.23 per level, from 19.25% and 8.38.
- Damage per tier reduced to 0.99% Assault Power, from 1.1%.
- Field duration increased to 3s.
- Tier 4: Can now be proc'd up to 5 times every 0.250s. (i.e. each beam of Gamma Rays has the potential to trigger the cooldown reduction)
- Tier 8: Damage increased to 7% Assault Power, from 6.15%. DoT duration decreased to 3s, from 4s. First tick of damage applies immediately.
- Fixed a bug that gave Atomize extra Armor Pierce.
- No longer triggers GCD (Previously 0.5s).
- Devastator Probes
- Tier 4: Detonate damage reduced to 35% of potential damage, from 50%.
- Tier 8: Targets caught in the radius of multiple detonations will only be affected by one.
- Tier 8: Damage increased to 59.83% Assault Power from 45.4%.
- GCD reduced to 0.75s from 1.0s.
- Debuff duration reduced to 10s, from 12s.
- Cooldown reduced to 12s, from 15s.
- Base damage increased to 10.84% Assault Power and 4.73 per level, from 5.91% and 2.58 per level.
- Damage per tier increased to 1.15% Assault Power, from 0.575%.
- Damage tick time increased to 1s, from 0.5s.
- Quantum Cascade
- Base damage reduced to 27.49% Assault Power and 11.96 per level, from 30.73% and 13.39.
- Can now be interrupted by Interrupts (i.e. Spellslinger's Arcane Shock)
- Charged Shot
- Charge 1 base damage reduced to 24.28% Assault Power and 12.95 per level, from 36.79% and 19.62.
- Vitality Burst
- Fixed a bug that caused T8 Vitality Burst C1 to refund extra Spell Power
- Shock & Awe
- Can now be proc'd by Arcane Shock and Spatial Shift
- Since Whirlwind has been overperforming in single target fights, reduced damage to 12.66/lvl + 36% ap + 3% ap/tier, down from 13.34/lvl + 36% ap + 3.75% ap/tier.
- With recent changes to the way Taxi routes are unlocked, Taxi discovery has been removed from Zone Completion.
- Fixed an issue that would cause DRED Agents for the quest "Leave No Trace" to not be able to be activated.
- The health boosts around the "Road Rage" challenge area in Whitevale will now appropriately refill your vehicle's health.
- Reduced the count required for Unmasking the Competition to 4.
- Adjusted the settler depot comm call so it no longer references the now removed Datachron.
- The Rime Hide Champions will now give credit for the Frostbitten Foes challenge.
- During the quest "With Great Power", player movement buff speed has been lowered; cooldowns on spells abilities have been lowered; movement speed on Malicious Maulers has been slightly increased; and respawn rate has also been increased. This is to reduce the instances where mauler spawns are rare/unseen during a given battle with the World Destroyer (but increasing the maulers' ability to stay in combat with players), but without punishing players (reducing special quest spell cooldowns significantly).
- Fixed a bug that caused Spellslingers who cast Void Slip and then died in Mordechai's lava pit to be instantly killed upon rezzing
Initialization Core Y-83
Prime Evolutionary Operants
- Strain Incubation now clears at the start of the Mass Transmission phase.
- Sternum Busters now spawn when Strain Incubation is cleared due to a Transmission.
- Incinerator no longer resets its spin if a Stalker uses Tactical Retreat.
- Loot distributes properly if a pet gets the killing blow.
- Zoning into a completed raid should no longer save you to that instance or attempt to restart the public event.
- Hydroflux and Aileron
- Entombed in Ice and Twirl casts are now correctly synced.
- Entombed in Ice is now removed when Hydroflux begins casting Tsunami.
- Megalith and Aileron
- Fierce Swipe's target cap has been raised significantly.
- The encounter should once again correctly reset when all players are dead.
- The Immortal challenge now correctly resets after a wipe.
- The Havok in Limbo challenge objective now correctly ends if it hasn't been successfully completed when encounter ends.
- Data Devourers can now be interrupted by Arcane Shock.
- Adjusted the base PvP damage modifier to increase time to kill.
- Adjusted PvP healing modifers to scale healing with the decreased damage output.
- Can now capture uplinks while affected by the Stealth Detection Buff.
- Stealth Detection Buff no longer counts as carrying an object.
- Players can no longer pick up Moodie Masks from the Totems while stealthed or in Void Slip.
- Stalwart Tier 3 Bonus will now properly reduce the player's CC break ability by 8%.
Bay of Betrayal
- Fixed invisible geo on the CommStations in Levian Bay Adventure.
- An issue that occasionally caused the opposing team to not appear has been corrected.
- Psycho Tziti will properly buff resurrected allies after players wipe on the Trial of Endurance.
- Players are no longer able to survive Terminus Blast when cast by fully-charged Calidor.
- Wilderrun missions will now show up in the objective tracker.
- Fixed an issue that caused decor to randomly be placed back in the crate after leaving the housing property.
- The Chompacabra, Eldan Probebot, and Scorchwing's Hatchling pets all now have the correct tooltip saying the item cannot be used again once the pet has already been collected.
- The Tiny Blue Splorg is now correctly gated behind Beloved reputation in Farside
- Fixed an issue that caused the last unlocked pet to disappear from the collectibles UI until relog after transferring worlds.
- The Carrot Sproutling companion pet has found its way into an alternate means of acquisition.
- Fixing a bug where missions for multiple paths can show in the objective tracker.
- Removed the "My Realm Only" option for Matchmaker
- Players will see fewer combat log lua errors
- Preview windows for individual items in the Holo-wardrobe will not respond to attempts to rotate or zoom in/out the camera. The main preview window that shows the entire costume still has this functionality.
- Fixed an error with the PvP Scoreboard that occurred whenever multiple players left a match at the same time.
- The player's team's flags in Walatiki Temple will always appear on the left side of the UI.
- Adding a label to MatchTracker that tells players which team they're on.
- Fixed addon error when attempting to get "/who" information on a player
- DE: During Adventures, an "XP" drop will now properly display as "EP".