|Release Date (US)||22 June 2016|
- 1 General
- 2 Classes
- 3 Content
- 4 PVP
- 5 Raids
- 6 Economy
- 7 Housing
- 8 User Interface
- 9 Creatures
- The "Note" field has been removed from the Realm Select list.
- Higher shadow quality now extends the area that real-time shadows are applied over.
- Updated the tooltips on A.M.P. and Ability unlocks on the Elder Gem Vendor.
- All vendor-purchased Hoverboards and Hoverboard Flairs should now consistently be sell-able for 1 copper.
- Several loading screen tips have been adjusted to reflect the more recent changes to various systems.
- Removed legacy tooltip for AMP unlocks.
- Disarmed weapons will now use the same texture that is used when the players hands.
- Fixed an issue where certain spell setups would position improperly (as with Siege of the Lightspire).
- Strobe now shows a debuff icon for targets within the AoE.
- Hyper Wave
- The T8 bonus will now display a buff icon and tooltip.
- Shock Pulse
- T4: Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause Mortar Strike to give double tokens.
- The T8 root will no longer apply if the Snare is CC broken.
- Urgent Withdrawal
- T8: now displays a buff icon for CC immunity.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the debuff from Dirty Tricks not to apply to all targets.
- Fixed a bug that caused Companion to heal twice as much.
- The buff tooltip will now correctly state the duration of the Focus Heal over time.
- Analyze Weakness
- The visual effects connecting the Stalker to the target will be present the entire duration. This effect can now only be seen by the Stalker.
- The T8 absorb shield will now display a duration in the buff icon tooltip.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to complete the episode "Sunken Prospects" if you had missed the quest "Protostar SOS in Algoroc".
Vault of the Archon
- Fixed a line of Dorian's dialogue so it uses correct gender tokens in the French language client.
- Only one Ghost of Lady Maxia will appear now when completing the quest "An Earnest Request" in Auroria.
- The Chompacabra Unburrowing creatures for the Golden Jabbit holdout no longer display "Unreachable Target" in Blighthaven.
- The word "nil" is no longer displayed on the Primal Drills you must defend for the quest Primal Extraction in Celestion.
- Changed the telegraphs of the Tanglewind Dust Devils in Malgrave to green.
- Emissary Autraka now appears correctly for the step to "Find the Missing Dominion diplomats" for the quest Rescue the Emissaries in Deradune.
- Players will no longer see units from The Lost Caverns miro on the mini map while in Deradune.
- The supply crates you must defend during the holdout for the quest "Staying Hydrated" on Farside no longer display "nil" above their names.
- Moved an Elemental Heart for the challenge "Elemental Grab Bag" out of a rock in Farside.
- Players can no longer right click on the Poisoned debuff to dispell it during the Green Thumb challenge in Galeras.
- Illium Citizens inside the Housing of the Future display are now interested in hearing about the wonders of Dominion science for the 'Spreading the Word' challenge.
- The Water Twisters in Malgrave now apply a debuff icon to affected players.
- The Lopp Egg Cooker t-spell for the quest Over Easy in Malgrave now has a tooltip.
- The location links for the quest The Sound of Judgment in Malgrave now point to the right location.
- The spell Legal Documents for the quest You've Been Served! in Malgrave now has a tooltip.
- Players should no longer be teleported out of the instance when entering OMNICore with the "Journey to OMNICore-1" quest.
- The quest "Rebooting OMNICore-1" should now be correctly offered by Belle Walker or Axis Pheydra within OMNICore-1 if you've completed "Journey into OMNICore-1."
- The Dominion version of the "World Story: OMNICore-1" daily quest now correctly awards two expedition merits.
- Players will now receive credit for killing creatures corrupted by the Strain Vaccination for the quest "Strain Vaccination" in Star-Comm Basin.
- The companion pet category on the Consumables Vendor is now appropriately named.
- Warning prompt appears when about to accept a PvP quest.
- PvP Quests will be identified in the world by a unique icon over the quest giver.
- The AMP and Ability Point Upgrades that are available at the Consumables Vendor should no longer list duplicate usability info in their tooltips.
- Flagging for PvP will now rally all gear down to item level 90.
- Unflagged players will no longer be able to right-click attack a flagged player.
- A new tier 2 contract has been added to complete the new PvP Open World quests that were added to Crimson Badlands, Star-Comm Basin, and Northern Wastes.
- PvP quests will be indicated on the mini map with the appropriate quest icon.
- A new, distinctive sound effect will be played when the player becomes flagged for PvP combat.
- The Halls of the Bloodsworn contract for "Secondary Control Points" is now for Ejector Panels.
- Updated DE localized voice over in Datascape.
- You can now purchase items from the store for other characters on your account.
- The Vortex and Rosie Hoverboard Flairs have been adjusted to superb quality, as to better correspond with their associated Hoverboards.
- Standardized tooltips for various pets
- Modified the tree behavior of the schematic list such that multiple sections can be expanded at the same time.
- No more floating rocks in Elite level mineral deposit plug!
- Stalker's innate 'Nano Skin' can be applied normally while under the 'EVA XR-51' buff.
- Updated the sprite used to indicate new items.
- When turning in a quest via Communicator, all rewards that would be present if talking to the quest receiver should be shown.
- Players can now request to join a group from the right-click context menu.
- Currency gain floating text updates will no longer be combined for different currency types; this led to incorrect values being reported.
- Keyboard Turn Speed slider minimum now set to 0.2 instead of 0.1 to match the real minimum of 0.2
- Includes option for enabling or disabling prompt on accepting PvP quest.
- Gibbed targeted unit previews will no longer gib in a loop.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would not have their names text color change based on disposition to the player.
- The entry for 'Whimwood' now correctly shows a Whim tree.