|Release Date (US)||27 Jul 2016|
- Fixed inaccurate timekeeping of the Vote Disband timer in matchmaking.
- Fixed a bug which could cause players queued for a match in-progress via the Content Finder to not be teleported to the match if the instance is in combat.
- Improved selection process of content while in the random Veteran queue.
- Guards will now direct players to the Rune Exchange when asked.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing using newly-purchased character slots, race/class combinations, and level-50 boost tokens until the client was restarted.
- Claiming the Boom Box will now incite an 8-hour cooldown to claim another Boom Box (if another is available) instead of a 22-hour cooldown.
- Fixed an issue with item deprecation that was causing players to be mailed huge quantities of Tradeskill materials that could not be retrieved from the mail.
- The multi-claim Dreg Trask may now properly be claimed by all characters on an account.
- The Whack-a-Wyrm event will clean up more reliably.
- Fixed a bug that could trap players inside the Defiled Exo-Lab without a way to return to the surface.
- Players will now receive credit for unlocked Datacubes when changing to the Scientist Path. However, the missions must still be unlocked by traveling to the zone with the Scientist Path active.
- Added requirement of StorefrontLib to CharacterCustomization.
- Added requirement of MatchMakerEntry to MatchMaker Addon.
- Daily Login Rewards now prompts the player to view claimed rewards in Character Inventory instead of Account Inventory.