|Release Date (US)||27 Jul 2016|
- Fixed inaccurate timekeeping of the Vote Disband timer in matchmaking.
- Fixed a bug which could cause players queued for a match in-progress via the Content Finder to not be teleported to the match if the instance is in combat.
- Improved selection process of content while in the random Veteran queue.
- Guards will now direct players to the Rune Exchange when asked.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing using newly-purchased character slots, race/class combinations, and level-50 boost tokens until the client was restarted.
- Claiming the Boom Box will now incite an 8-hour cooldown to claim another Boom Box (if another is available) instead of a 22-hour cooldown.
- Fixed an issue with item deprecation that was causing players to be mailed huge quantities of Tradeskill materials that could not be retrieved from the mail.
- The multi-claim Dreg Trask may now properly be claimed by all characters on an account.
- The Whack-a-Wyrm event will clean up more reliably.
- Fixed a bug that could trap players inside the Defiled Exo-Lab without a way to return to the surface.
- Added requirement of StorefrontLib to CharacterCustomization.
- Added requirement of MatchMakerEntry to MatchMaker Addon.
- Daily Login Rewards now prompts the player to view claimed rewards in Character Inventory instead of Account Inventory.