|Release Date (US)||10 Aug 2016|
- Improvements were made to role selection for matchmaking; this should cause players queued as Support and DPS to receive their Support role more often, and players queued solely as DPS to be matched faster.
- Fixed a matchmaking bug which could leave party leaders unable to disband their party after leaving an instance group still in-progress.
- Fixed rare crash that happened when changing worlds while still loading certain assets for the first time.
- Fixed an issue that was causing map icons for public events in Arcterra to be missing, incorrectly positioned, or left on the map without an event running.
- Players will no longer receive Path AMP and Ability point unlock items (Path level 15 and 30 respectively) if they have already unlocked the extra AMP/Ability point from any given Path.
- Fixed an issue that caused Path spells to not be available on the action bar after switching Paths.
- Fixed an issue where the "not enough alternate currency" message was not displaying the correct currency tokens.
- The "Winterfest Brought to you By" sky unlock will no longer have a price tag to apply the sky to your housing plot.
- Fixed PublicEventTracker addon error.
- Fixed an issue where Amp-based abilities were sometimes being incorrectly removed from non-active specs when loading players into maps (in certain setups).