We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Release Date (US)||31 Aug 2016|
- Resolved a rare crash in the instance server that could occur when a group requeues for a match at the same time a player leaves group.
- Volatility Rising
- Fixed an issue in which the buff would get into a bad state and stop functioning until reapplied.
- Fixed an issue in which the pet would inherit a 0 base healing multiplier.
- Updated the way the pet casts the spell so it always provides benefits while active. The companion will now summon at the caster and heal the most damaged ally within 60m. The companion will follow the caster if the caster moves around.
- Looting a chest in the "Frozen Finds" event will no longer briefly lock you out of all other "Frozen Finds" events, only the one you have already looted.
- The Honeyworks Souvenir vendor has restocked his wares, and will once again offer the Honeywheat Bread recipe and consumable, as well as the Young Buzzbing Hive décor.
- Players who leap off of Palaver Point will no longer fall as far before meeting their untimely end.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused players to not get teleported to the next room at the end of a round.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Kuralak's Boss Challenge and Immortal achievements from being granted.
- Risen Rune Foci drops have been replaced with Runecrafting coffers. These coffers will still salvage into guaranteed materials and foci, but will also be tradable and allow for split distribution throughout the raid.
- Fixed an issue that was erroneously giving the Swabbie Ski'li guild achievement before the boss had been defeated.
- Players will still be able to call Mordechai's elevator after the event is over.
- Mordechai's Lost Hand now explodes into meat and goo upon death.
- Reputation gains will no longer require interaction with the loot vacuum.
- Fixed an issue that could allow Spark Plug or Cooling Turbine to double cast Ignition Spark or Air Current.
- Glory vendors will now sell pouches of Renown.
- The tooltip for the Game-Bot pets no longer describe them as Account Bound.
- The Retrosaur (Yellow) has been switched out with a Retrosaur (Purple)!
- Fixed a bug that prevented some schematic variants from being crafted.
- Fixed an issue where certain equipped item spells would stop working if 2 items shared the same spell, and one item was unequipped.
- Removed the Velocirex (Holo) test mount that was causing client crashes.
- Removed ghost mode restrictions around drawing region objects, such as Path and Public Event icons.