|Release Date (US)||28 Sep 2016|
- 1 Daily Login Bonus
- 2 MultiQueue
- 3 Character
- 4 Classes
- 5 Content
- 6 PVP
- 7 Raids
- 8 Tutorials
- 9 Economy
- 10 Housing
- 11 User Interface
Daily Login Bonus
- Added daily login rewards for days 350-365.
- Fixed a bug (again!) which could cause players queued for a match in progress via the Content Finder to not be teleported to the match if the instance is in combat.
- Fixed an issue where cooldown modifications to in-progress cooldowns were incorrectly multiplying the base CooldownReductionModifier every time they were updated.
- Fixed an issue where grouped players of the same class with the same abilities on their Action Set—but different Amps—would sometimes see incorrect charge rates (for the shared abilities) due to the other player triggering certain Amps.
- Volatility Rising
- Fixed an issue in which the application of Volatility Rising would remove the buff gained from Defense Protocol.
- Concentrated Blade
- Fixed an issue in which the number of active blades could not exceed the maximum charge count.
- Matuk the Scorned should no longer cast Hellish Imprisonment below 10% health.
- Reduced zone completion criteria in Auroria so that challenges unlocked by completing path content are no longer required.
- A Public Event Cache now spawns when "Guardians of the Grove" is successfully completed.
- Players will no longer see extraneous combat log lines when failing a CSI in "Clean Reboot."
- "The Underground Evil" quest will no longer offer a duplicate reward.
- "Down with the Sweetness" will no longer offer duplicate rewards.
- A Public Event Cache now spawns for a faction when it successfully completes the "Containment R-12" event. Each faction's cache spawns at the end of its version of the event, regardless of which team completes the event first.
- A Public Event Cache now spawns when the "Hellrose Bowl" public event is successfully completed.
- "Can't Make an Omelet Without Eggs" will no longer offer duplicate rewards.
- "Anything That Isn't Nailed Down!" will no longer offer duplicate rewards.
- A Public Event Cache now spawns when players successfully complete "Outbreak: Star-Comm Basin," "Purewater Subversion," or "Wrench in the Works."
- A Public Event Cache now spawns when "Siege of the Lightspire" is successfully completed.
- The Whitevale Luck Charm has had its quality downgraded, but will now vendor properly when using the Sell Junk option.
- Soulrot Canisters now properly damage players that decide to walk into them.
- Season 2 costume items have had their refund prices reduced.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the elevator out of Robomination's room to fail to spawn when resuming from save state.
- Class requirements have been removed from all starter gear.
- Flask of Speed will no longer display duplicate prerequisites.
- Fixed an issue with some décor that prevented clicking on the transform handles.
- Aurin, Draken, and Mordesh Welders will now be available on the Housing Vendor after reaching Day 340 (Chua Welder) on the Daily Login Reward track.
- Changed subzone change message to not cover more important windows, such as public event messages.
- Fixed an issue where group member tooltips were being dropped.
- Improved CombatLog performance.
- Fixed an issue where account whisper commands would not save the correct name to whisper for continued conversation.