|Release Date (US)||2 October 2014|
- Updated the launcher EULA.
- The Disabler gadget should no longer break the Stalker's Stealth. The snare from Disabler can no longer proc off of DoT's.
- Fixed an issue where Specials would not apply if gear was equipped while mounted.
- Resolved a bug where if a Player logged out with action set 3 or 4 active, when they log back in it will no longer switch player to action set 1.
- Resolved an issue that was causing spell GCD modification to behave incorrectly.
- Fixed a client crash that was happening when Players had Hold-to-Continue-Casting on, started to cast Stalker's Tether Mine, but then casted something else while the Tether Mine targeting telegraph was still visible.
- Fixed a client crash that was happening when a Stalker Player had the AMP ‘Unfair Advantage’, was stealthed, started to cast Stalker's ‘Tether Mine’, and then was damaged and knocked out of stealth.
- Unstable Anomaly
- Fixed an issue that caused Heal debuff not to apply if the damage is deflected.
- Allies should now be able to see Soothe's telegraph.
- Gamma Rays
- The T4 bonus will now simply reduce the cast time to 0.85 seconds.
- Charge abilities will no longer interrupt other spell casting.
- Relentless Strikes
- Fixed an issue where the T8 bonus was not granting a charge for Tremor T4-8.
- This will now re-trigger after the cooldown if Players use an ability that generates Kinetic Energy while already at full Energy.
- Elyona the Mad will now always drop her heart (a quest-granting item) for all players who helped kill her.
- An antidote has been applied to the "Treacherous Territory" quest so that interacting with the 'Poisoned Spirit Walker' no longer poisons players with grief.
Crimelords of Whitevale
- Mazzaki Swiftblade should no longer despawn during the third Sons of Ravok mission.
- Phagetech Prototypes
- Players should no longer take massive falling damage on being sent to the Phase Realm.
- Contemplations on Perspective
- Hyper-Accelerated Skeledroid
- Crush damage increased by 100%
- Crush target count reduced to 3 (down from 4)
- The Hyper-Accelerated Skeledroid will now end the encounter in a timelier manner upon going Berserk.
- Base Population should now stay despawned when resuming from a save state that has fully completed sections.
- Abstract Augmentation Algorithm
- Quantum Processing Units should no longer persist after combat.
- Quantum Processing Units should now always have their shields removed when Amplified.
- Hyper-Accelerated Skeledroid
- System Daemons
- Disconnect now targets the highest threat player.
- Disconnect now ignores line of sight.
- Volatility Lattice
- If the player targeted by Mark of Enmity dies before the spell completes its task, a new target will be properly selected.
- Wall health increased to ~550k (up from 400k) because they can be affected by player spells such as Defense Grid and Field Probes.
- Maelstrom Authority
- Increased the damage of Maelstrom Bolt.
- Maelstrom Bolt now affects 3 total targets down from 4.
- Crystallized targets are now immune to Freeze effects.
- Added a telegraph visual for Crystallize to show explosion's radius.
- Reduced the target count of Crystallize to 5.
- Reduced the explosion radius of Crystallize.
- Slightly increased the stun duration of Crystallize.
- Maelstrom Bolt's bounce damage now deals tech damage.
- Will now start with the Shatter phase (starting this way was previously a bug, but we liked it). Lowered HP to ~52m to reflect this change.
- Knockback from Typhoon should no longer trigger the Shatter phase.
- A few balance changes based upon feedback.
- Health reduced to 48 million (down from 54.6 million).
- Corruption Shield thresholds changed to 100%, 85%, 65%, 45%, 25%, 16%, and 0% HP.
- For those doing the math, it means 7.68m is the new magic number.
- Concentrated Essence
- Pool size increased by 100%.
- Duration increased to 10s (up from 6s)
- Pool visual changed to increase visibility.