|Release Date (US)||6 October 2015|
- Fixed issue with the exile globbelum cinematic that caused the player to become stuck when skipping the cinematic.
- Fixed a crash that could occasionally shut down the client app on startup.
- Updated the queue priority message to properly indicate signature benefits.
- Servers will now display as Full when they get up to peak capacity. Previously the calculation prevented the servers from ever showing as Full.
- The public event "Lancer Intercept" has had its rewards reduced.
- Dying after killing only part of a cluster of Constructs in the Core Systems Control room no longer causes Constructs to stop spawning.
- Fixed issue where players who entered a Battleground from the Combat Training Room could not leave after returning from the Battleground.
- Fixed an issue that caused plants in the housing Garden plugs to regrow instantly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause decor placement to fail when placing from the crate.
- Experimental Adrenaline Injector - Fixed an issue with the buff that could cause a player to get booted to the character select screen.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to place Deployables on their Warplot.
- Movement option checkboxes now function properly.
- Attempting to buy certain items within the store should no longer result in an infinitely spinning Chompacabra wheel.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in combat in instances, preventing them from being rezzed or reentering the instance.
- Item tooltips will now be properly updated after exiting a PvP match when the player is rallied.
- Fixed an issue in the launcher which would cause the UI to become unresponsive.