|Release Date (US)||15 October 2014|
- Megaserver technology has been brought online. Players will now have access to a single realm of their choice for PvP and PvE play. With this architectural change, we have introduced a new surname system and players will be prompted to rename their characters with both a first and last name upon entry to the character selection screen.
- Guilds, Circles, Arena Teams, and Warparty's that were renamed by server mergers will have an opportunity (one time only) to rename themselves.
- Fixed an issue where translated strings with a length of one were displaying the English version of the string in all cases.
- Addressed some causes of network latency on crowded realms.
- Added French and German channels for Zone and Advice.
- Character select can now display more than 6 characters.
- If a player logs out with action set 3 or 4 active, when they log back in it will no longer switch player to action set 1.
- Hydroflux & Aileron
- Kiting Aileron will no longer prevent him from beginning the "Eye of the Storm" event.
- Characters with path abilities reset to base tier should now have the tier auto-adjusted to the correct value.
- Many UI elements have been reworked to accommodate first and last character names.
- The Guild Influence window should now display numbers properly in all languages.