|Release Date (US)||15 October 2015|
- 1 General
- 2 Content
- 3 Dungeons
- 4 PVP
- 5 Raids
- 6 World Bosses
- 7 Economy
- 8 User Interface
- Fixed a crash that was happening on the world server.
- The public event "Lancer Intercept" cannot be started by a character more than once.
Strength of the Bloodfeast
- The buff awarded will no longer persist into PvE instanced content.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cortex Controller to continuously reset during combat.
- Now properly removes Storm Shield when resetting.
- Doors should now reliably close on round switch before players are teleported.
- Unbreakable runeset will now properly prevent death.
- Fixed an issue that was causing too many invisible units to spawn after defeating the Frostbringer Warlock.
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent Kuralak the Defiler from resetting correctly.
- World Bosses should now properly reward all participants with a loot bag, even if they are not in the tagging group.
- Players who previously received and lost Cosmic Rewards should receive the rewards they are due upon their next login.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some players' weekly Omnibits from resetting.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Omnibit drops to incorrectly show twice.
- Fixed an issue affecting some players where opening Boom Boxes produced no items. We've fixed this issue and reissued replacement boxes to those players.
- The Genesis Key is now appropriately priced.
- The Demonic Rowsdower is now the appropriate level of demonic.
- Removed the cost from destroying slotted runes.
- The required Technologist XP for Expert Technologist Research has been lowered.
- Fixed deleting all the characters in the search bar causing focus to be lost on the search bar.