|Release Date (US)||4 November 2015|
- Players can now right-click player emotes in the chat log to report them as spam.
- Fixed an issue where players may get stuck on the loading screen with certain characters.
- Using emotes such as /wave are now subject to the same chat throttling rules as the rest of chat.
- The Advanced Riding License now appropriately indicates that you must be level 40 to purchase the item from in-game vendors.
- Mordechai Redmoon's Ammunition: Reduced damage to 18 IB + 18% AP, down from 33.75 IB + 33.75% AP.
- Stormtalon's Eye: Reduced damage to 10 IB + 10% AP, down from 18.75 IB + 18.75% AP.
- Venom: Reduced damage to 3.7125 IB + 3.7125% AP, down from 5.6295 IB + 5.6295% AP.
- Siphon: Reduced damage to 7.25 IB + 7.25% AP, down from 12.375 IB + 12.375% AP.
- Punisher: Reduced damage to 12.5 IB + 12.5% AP, down from 18.75 IB + 18.75% AP.
- Exuberance: Reduced healing to 11.718 IB + 11.718% SP, down from 14.06 IB + 14.06% SP.
- Spiritmother Selene's Heart: Reduced healing to 8.6 IB + 8.6% SP, down from 15.63 IB + 15.63% SP.
- Overflow: Reduced healing to 11.25 IB + 11.25% SP, down from 18.75 IB + 18.75% SP.
- Guardian Angel: Reduced healing to 8.567 IB + 8.567% SP, down from 19.15 IB + 32.5% SP. Target count is now capped at 5.
- Soothing Light: Increased Healing to 3.57 IB + 3.57% SP, down from 3.094 IB + 3.094% SP. Heal target count is now capped at 5.
- Self-Destruct: Increased damage to 84.375 IB + 67.5% AP+SP, up from 33.67 IB + 55% AP.
- Greater Good: Increased absorb to 80.16 IB + 64.125% AP+SP, up from 38.6978 IB + 65% SP.
- Damage and Healing from Fusion runes should no longer Critically Hit or Multi-Hit.
- Transistor: Absorb and shield drain rebalanced based on item budget, rather than shield capacity. Added a 5 second cooldown.
- Supercharged: Damage and shield drain rebalanced based on item budget, rather than shield capacity. Added a 5 second cooldown.
- Volatile Discharge: Damage rebalanced based on item budget. Added a 10s cooldown.
- Protective Discharge: Damage rebalanced based on item budget. Added a 10s cooldown.
- Energy Siphon: Damage rebalanced based on item budget. Added a 1s cooldown.
- Energized Restoration: Heal rebalanced based on item budget. Now requires caster above 50% shields and target below 50% shields. Increased cooldown to 5s.
- Protective Coating: Reduced Glance Chance buff to 4.8 IB, down from 7.5 IB.
- Reserve Capacitor: Increased Focus Restoration to 0.4 IB, up from 0.35 IB.
- Fixed a issue that would keep players from using the bots for the quest "Bots Can't Swim" in Algoroc.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Researcher Anton to not clean up correctly for the quest Side Effects in Wilderrun.
- All players should now be able to roll on the AMP and Ability Point increases provided from gold medal rewards in veteran dungeons.
- Fixed an issue that was sometimes causing Settler Campfires to prevent Kuralak from resetting correctly.
- Technician: Reduced Bot bonus damage to 15%, down from 20%.
- Overcharge: Reduced damage to 2.5 IB + 2.5% AP, down from 4.18 IB + 4.18% AP.
- Fixed a bug which made action bar buttons not able to drag and drop.
- Fixed an error that occurred when selecting the Auction House's level filters.
- Fixed an error that occurred when the player's customization options were reset.
- The prices for items on vendors will now be accurate at all times.
- Fixed an issue where the main launcher window would take a while to appear after self-updating.