We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Release Date (US)||7 Dec 2016|
New Feature: Color Shifting Housing Décor
- Taste the rainbow with our latest feature for WildStar housing!
- Players will now be able to shift the color of a piece of housing décor via a new action available on the placement controls UI element. Players will also have the option to select a color shift when purchasing a piece of décor from the housing décor vendor window.
- There are 16 colors available for this feature: Black and White, Rust, Orange, Yellow, Pale Green, Green, Sea Green, Aqua, Teal, Indigo, Purple, Violet, Lavender, Plum, Pink, and Red.
- Gold or Service Tokens can be used to color shift housing décor. The cost to color shift a single piece of housing décor is 10 gold OR 1 Service Token.
- Crated décor that has been color-shifted will indicate the color shift used in the crate UI.
New Feature: Account-Wide Unlocks—Dyes
- Dyes are now account-bound!
- Any dye that any characters on your account have already unlocked will be retroactively unlocked for all characters on your account.
- Any new dyes acquired and learned going forward will now unlock for the entire account as well.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to be disconnected from the world in rare circumstances.
- Fixed multiple server crashes.
- Removed the level restriction for using dyes.
- Claws on the Heavy Winter Shoulders can now be dyed.
- Fixed an issue causing certain abilities to misfire, while displaying the error \"Illegal Spell Cast\".
- Added an alert icon and tooltip text on costume items that are no longer in the Holo-Wardrobe. Any items with the alert icon must be removed from the costume or re-added to the Holo-Wardrobe before other changes to the costume can be saved.
- Fixed an issue where the time-limited trading of Soulbound items was not checked for dragging items onto the Trade window.