|This article is a stub. You can help WildStar Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help WildStar Wiki by .
Player vs. Player, commonly abbreviated as PVP, is combat between two players.
Types of PVP
- Dueling - One on one combat.
- Open World - Open world combat. On PvE servers, players may flag themselves for PvP in zones shared by both factions. If you enter an enemy zone you will automatically be flagged for PvP. On PvP servers, players will be automatically flagged for PvP in any shared zone and enemy zone. You may voluntarily flag for PvP in zone affiliated with your faction.
- Battlegrounds - A 10v10 match focused on completing an objective before your opponent does.
- Arenas - 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5 matches with formal teams. Each team shares a set amount of respawns and wins by making the opposing team use up all of their respawns and defeat the remaining team members.
- Warplots - Large scale 40v40 battles with customized plots of land.