So, Ye Wanna Be a Pirate
|Part of:||Mordechai Returns|
|Start:||Ish'amel the Bloodied|
|End:||Ish'amel the Bloodied|
|Next:||Walk Like a Pirate Day|
The Redmoon Marauders are holding a great parley with members of the Deadstar and Grimvoid Marauders. Ish'amel suspects they plan to choose a new captain, but he wants the job for himself. He's asked you to proceed to Grimvoid Landing in Deradune and use a Marauder disguise to acquire an invitation to the parley. You may need to improve the costume before it suits your needs.
- Steal Marauder Pantaloons from a Grimvoid Clothesline in Grimvoid Landing
- Win Marauder Gloves off of Grimvoid Pugilist in Grimvoid Landing
- Grab Marauder Boots from a Grimvoid Footlocker in Grimvoid Landing
- Remove Marauder Jacket from a Grimvoid Drunkard in Grimvoid Landing
- Acquire a Parley Invitation from the Redmoon Recruiter in Owanee Basin
- (Optional): Ride in Ish'amel's Leaky Blimp to get to Grimvoid Landing
- Report to Ish'amel th Bloodied via your Datachron
Why are they holding a great parley?
That's what I want yet to find out! Scuttlebutt in Halon Ring is the Redmoon got a new captain - a real nasty one - and they're recruitin' swabs from the Grimvoid and Deadstar crews t'fill out their ranks.
What's so scary about the Redmoon Marauders?
They was always the most cutthroat of the crews, thanks t'Captain Mordechai. Without a strong leader at the helm - like me, for instance - who knows what wickedness they'll get up to?
So you'd like to be the Redmoon's new captain?
Aye, I'd take the job in a heartbeat... for the good of all, o' course. We can't be lettin' the Redmoon Marauders run roughshod all over Nexus, now can we?